Get Involved in 2019!
1. There is a need for Director of Membership.
What are the general tasks and responsibilities that this role must complete weekly, monthly and annually? If it is calendar based, please free to list on a calendar. What best practices are recommended to operate efficiently in your role?
1. Approve renewals or new members
2. Send out “What’s Next” email to all approved members
3. Respond to member’s requests or questions on their profiles or registrations
1. Conduct new member orientation; update new member packets regularly
2. Contact new members and order new member badges if requested
3. Create campaigns to target lapsed or new members.
4. Oversee engagement committee
5. Update all membership metrics for the board reports
Twice per Year
6. Establish and implement new member events
New Member Orientation
- Offered prior to each chapter meeting, approximately 30 minutes
- More pro-actively reaching out to new members to increase orientation participation
- More participative orientation sessions