Organization: Talis Group
Date Posted: 1/12/2019
Date Needed: 2/8/2019
City: Florida Panhandle
Primary Category: Human Resources
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Bachelor Degree in related field
Experience Requirement: Talis Group’s client, an international manufacturer with multiple locations, is seeking a Human Resources Manager for its local manufacturing facility in the Florida Panhandle. This position will plan and organize the HR activities for this Florida location. Day-to-day HR responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, employee relations and employee record keeping. Company offers generous benefit package and a team environment.
- Provide leadership in the areas of employee relations, compensation, performance management, training, and benefits.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting and personnel forecasting
- Identify, evaluate and resolve human relation and work performance problems, providing functional guidance, counseling and coaching. Manage employee separation process.
- Oversee compensation program; wage and salary reporting
- Effectively communicate company policies and ensure compliance.
- Investigate all Workers Compensation, Unemployment and FMLA issues and report to corporate
- Promote a team culture which includes supporting improvement committees and coordinating employee activities/events
- Deliver excellence HR customer service internally and externallyQUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 5+ years’ day-to-day HR experience in a non-union manufacturing environment
- 2+ years’ HR management experience
- Current knowledge of employment law (state and federal)
- Outstanding leadership and written/oral communication skills
How To Apply/Contact