Human Resources Manager
Organization: INCIPIO Workforce Solutions on behalf of Masonic Communities Kentucky
Date Posted: 1/17/2019
Location: Masonic Communities Kentucky - Shelbyville Campus
Primary Category: Human Resources
Type of Position: Full-Time
Salary: $50-$54k, based upon experience
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree in human resources or commensurate experience SHRM SHRM-CP or PHR certifications preferred.
Experience Requirement: Minimum of 2 years HR experience including payroll and resolving employee relations issues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:The human resource manager is responsible for performing HR-related duties, payroll and accounts payable functions on a professional level. Works closely with senior leadership and department managers in the community. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to community and corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
- SHRM SHRM-CP or PHR certifications preferred.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Proficiency in MS Office and technology related to payroll and accounts payable.
- Recognized as a credible and professional leader
- Able to work well independently
- Able to assist and interact well with others
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply/Contact