Human Resources Coordinator
Organization: Paragon Rehab/Trilogy Health Services
Date Posted: 2/7/2019
Location: 303 N. Hurstbourne Parkway
Primary Category: Human Resources
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education Requirement: High School diploma or equivalent/Four (4) year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication or equivalent from an accredited college or university, preferred.
Experience Requirement: One (1) to three (3) years of human resources preferred.
The Employee Services Coordinator provides guidance, support and coordination of application of programs, policies, procedures and practices of the Employee Services Department. Manages and oversees the company’s electronic personnel record system and process. Assist with the onboarding experience and responsible for ensuring compliance of new hire documentation.
- Provides HR system, process, policy, and program support to staff and leadership while ensuring timely response to inquiries.
- Researches and responds to HR related employee questions and issues received through electronic mail, phone and other communication sources.
- Manages and maintains electronic personnel records, ensuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality. Audits and ensures document compliance of personnel files and follows up timely on missing documentation.
- Trains and provides ongoing guidance on Document Cloud and I-9/e-Verify processes and procedures to managers, as needed. Processes I-9’s and e-Verifys for Home Office employees.
- Supports other HRIS duties and projects, including monthly and ad-hoc report writing.
- Administers the professional license verification process, TB screenings and other regulatory requirements, tracking compliance with campus leadership.
- Plans and assists with coordination of quarterly ER3 recognition events at campus locations; assists with administration of STARS recognition program and approves electronic nominations.
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job descriptions.
- Assists with arrangements for company functions (e.g., employee appreciation, Annual Program Director Meeting, holiday parties, etc.).
- Coordinates employment verification process with third party vendor.
- Supports departmental goals, service standards and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission and values of the Company.
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay, as necessary.
- PHR certification preferred.
How To Apply/Contact