Organization: Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company
Date Posted: 2/10/2019
Date Needed: 3/31/2019
Primary Category: Human Resources
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Bachelors Degree Required
Experience Requirement: 4-6 Years HR Experience
- Work in a collaborative manner with HR personnel to provide uniform interpretation and application of policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide HR support to assigned internal customers including employment, corrective counseling, job bidding, salary administration (for non-exempt), benefits administration and attendance management.
- Build positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair and equitable treatment. This includes support of local and corporate programs to promote employee goodwill and positive morale.
- Provide advice and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees and managers as needed.
- Assist with selection process to include interviewing and making recommendations regarding qualifications
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Administer, coordinate, participate, and/or assist with projects and activities
- Conduct investigation into operational and HR/employee relations issues as required.
- Coordinate new employee hire process to include: employee status change requests, new employee orientation, and new employee paperwork
- Perform data entry and prepare reports utilizing SAP
- Support Payroll administration
- Provide backup support for HR Specialists including assignments such as job postings, 5 minute meeting notes, tuition reimbursement, change forms, manning report and STFs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related discipline or Human Resources required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- PHR or SPHR or other HR certifications Preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize a demanding workload.
- Thoroughly proficient in PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work evening shift - Monday - Friday from 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM with flexibility for other hours, evening shift includes a 6% shift differential
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- 4-6 years HR Generalist experience
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Experience with regulatory compliance with EEOC, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, FLSA, and other state or federal laws
- Proficient with SAP
How To Apply/Contact