HR Business Partner
Organization: Home of the Innocents
Date Posted: 5/10/2019
Date Needed: 6/14/2019
City: Louisville, KY
Primary Category: Human Resources
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree
Experience Requirement: Three years Human Resources experience is required, preferably in recruiting.
Proven experience recruiting for a healthcare organization
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Three years Human Resources experience is required, preferably in recruiting. Degree may substitute for some experience.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. English grammar proficiency a must.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle personnel based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
- Knowledgeable of administrative practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to wage and hour, labor relations, OSHA, etc.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be able to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the facility.
- Must have ability to act as liaison between personnel and management.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing personnel practices.
- Must be able to communicate personnel policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to staff members and government agencies/personnel.
How To Apply/Contact