Talent Service Manager
Organization: Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance
Date Posted: 1/7/2020
Date Needed: 1/20/2020
City, State: Louisville, KY
Primary Category: Human Resource
Type of Position: Full-Time
The Talent Services Manager is responsible for managing human capital strategies to maintain a highly effective workforce through the following responsibilities, including but not limited to: 1) employee and agent recruitment 2) co-op and internship programs 3) employee retention through events and initiatives and 4) special projects as assigned. This position will also supervise the work of the HR Assistant and Recruiting Specialist.
Please check out the full job description at www.kfbjobs.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Previous experience in human resources with recruiting experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: public speaking, business writing, and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to perform well under limited supervision and make sound decisions.
- Must be able to work in an environment requiring strict confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Supportive attitude toward company and its employees.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws governing recruitment and selection.
- Must be self-starter and possess strong organizational skills.