Senior HR Generalist
Organization: HR Affiliates
Date Posted: 1/31/2020
City, State: Louisville, KY
Primary Category: Human Resources
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or closely related field
Experience Requirement: Seven years generalist HR experience.
Description & Details
HR Affiliates is a premier consulting firm that provides outsourced HR services to a wide variety of clients spanning many industries. Due to our expanding growth, we are seeking to add to our team. If you love HR and excel at providing an amazing customer experience, we want you!
- Provide hands-on guidance, consultation, and implementation in the areas of compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, performance management, diversity, labor relations and safety.
- Responsible for all HR administration and support needed in day-to-day operations.
- Monitor and maintain federal, state, and local policies and procedures in accordance with government regulations; train employees on new and/or changed policies and procedures.
- Function as a strategic partner to establish short term and long term planning in the areas of succession planning, workforce planning, organizational structure and the development of new initiatives impacting the bottom line.
- Monitor trends in compensation on a local and national basis; make recommendations on compensation ranges to remain competitive in industry.
- Responsible for handling employee relations.
- Educate all employees on human resource policies, programs, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development of new or revised HR policies.
- Assist employees with benefit selection process; promote company health wellness programs and assist with employee benefit questions; communicate benefit changes to employee population and oversees annual benefits enrollment; manage the 401k plan enrollments and contributions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or closely related field and minimum of seven years generalist HR experience.
- Prior experience supporting multiple locations.
- The equivalent combination of training, knowledge and experience may be considered. PHR/SPHR certifications a plus.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a broad spectrum of human resources knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to influence at the most senior levels in the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy with a strong work ethic.