September Chapter Meeting - Show Up, Connect, and Engage: Upskilling Your Communications
When: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 | 11:30am - 1:30pm
Where: University of Louisville ShelbyHurst Campus, Burhans Hall, 440 N. Whittington Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222
Join us on Tuesday, September 12th, for LSHRM's September Chapter Meeting as Trevor Blondeel of Operations Kickstart presents on upskilling your communications.
Program learning objectives:
1. Recognize how emotions drive behaviors that drive results.
2. Appreciate the power of emotional intelligence (EI).
3. Discover how to take stressful workplace moments that stifle progress and turn them into productive outcomes.
4. Develop the tools necessary to have constructive conversations.
5. Gain clarity on your most important goals.
6. Identify where there are more opportunities to increase your skills.
7. Learn how to adapt your current leadership approach to engaging teams.
Trevor Blondeel works with manufacturers to connect the top to the shop floor. With 25 years of working within the manufacturing industry, Trevor is passionate about developing leaders in all organizations that allow individuals and teams to reach their full potential. He knows that successful organizations are built on engaged team members who are accountable for their actions and continually improve their skills. His company, Operations Kickstart, works with companies to increase performance, productivity, and profits. His process is built on changing behaviors one at a time, resulting in systems that work every day.
Trevor is a professional speaker, a Professional Certified Coach with the ICF, and
an active Genos practitioner measuring behaviors in Emotional Intelligence. As vice president of the Kentucky Chapter of the National Speakers Association, he loves to support our community.
Site crafted by