Board of Directors
Name Badge Order Form
Calendar of Events
SHRM News Feed
Best Places to Work
Switch to Calendar View
WorldatWork Course C4 - Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance
Delta Dental, 10100 Linn Station Rd, Louisville, KY 40223
Design a Fair and Competitive Plan
This course provides an in-depth discussion of the principles, design, implementation and evaluation of an employee base-pay program. Exercises will show how to design a pay program that is fair, competitive and supportive of an organization’s compensation strategy.
- Identify the relationship between an employee total rewards program and an organization’s business strategy.
- Discuss the design of base pay programs and necessary considerations.
- Discover what it takes to implement and deliver base pay.
- Examine pay for performance merit pay systems including development, utilization and costing.
- Address the effectiveness and efficiency of pay programs through monitoring and evaluation.
- Discern how and when human resources should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.
call 877-951-9191 or 480-922-2020
LSHRM members use promo code
for discounted rate.
LSHRM FOUNDATION ANNUAL FUNDRAISER
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Woodhave Country Club 7200 Woodhaven Road Louisville, KY 40291
SILENT AUCTION AND NETWORKING EVENT
June LSHRM Board Meeting
Innovation - the Key to Bridging the Talent Gap
May LSHRM Board Meeting
2017 Legal Update
HR Connect Dawn at the Downs - 5/4/2017
April LSHRM Board Meeting
Concealment or Cover - An Active Shooter Awareness Discussion and an Response Training Workshop
Best Buddies Friendship Walk
March LSHRM Board Meeting
Louisville Area Total Internship Management Workshop
HR and the Aging Workforce: Strategies and Best Practices
MAKING A DIFFERENCE – BRIDGING THE TALENT GAP! (SURVEY)
February LSHRM Board Meeting
HR Connect Winter Event - 2/22/2017
Compassion "At Work": A Triadic Formula of Passion, Performance, and Profit
LSHRM January Board Meeting
Growing Your Team While Maintaining Your Corporate Culture